Shot Blasting Machine Spare Parts
Basic parts of the shot blasting machine can be seen as follows:
- Blast Wheel: Wheel is the heart of every centrifugal shot-blasting machine. Many wheels are installed in the machine depends on the type of metal need to be shot blasted. Meanwhile, the Efficiency and cleaning effect depends to a great extent on the quality of the wheel and its components.
- Cabinet: it is also an essential part of shot blasting machine. The high speed of abrasive particles is involved in the shot blasting operation that must be treated in closed and vibration free. Meanwhile, the cabinet made of strong steel, lined with wear resistant alloy liners that ensure safe operation.
- Elevator and Abrasive Recovery System: At the time of shot blasting usually abrasives are recovered at the bottom of the cabinet. Meanwhile, the screw conveyor to the base of the elevator and carries abrasives to the separator.
- Separator: Separator helps to clean the particulars before abrasives enter into the blast wheel, these have to be cleaned of all contaminants and the air separator ensures abrasives entrance during the operation.
- Dust controller: It is the most important features of the filtration. It retrieves dust-laden air from the separator and cabinet ventilation system. Apart from it, dust controller discharges clean air into the atmosphere for pollution free environment in the working area. So, we can say it is environmentally friendly and secures the health of the employees.
- Work Handling: There are various systems exist for conveying the parts of the shot blasting machine. It depends on the type, size, and quality of the items need to be shot blasted.
Features of Shot Blasting Machine Spare Parts
- High efficiency, aesthetic appearance, simple structure and low noise.
- The vane wheel revolving depends on the centrifugal force to fix the blades, don't need any clamp apparatus.
- Convenient maintenance.